Your verification ID is: guDlT7MCuIOFFHSbB3jPFN5QLaQ Big Computing: Connecticut R User Group starts 2013

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Connecticut R User Group starts 2013

I can not believe the Connecticut R User Group is already in its second year. I started the group mostly because I did not want to have to go to all the way into New York or Boston just to connect with other R users. The group has been more successful than I had hope in its first year. We have had a host of great talks, the group has grown to over 70 members. If you are in Connecticut especially the New Haven area I hope to see you at our next meeting.

1 comment:

  1. I am still a student so i live a very stressful life. I am often busy doing homework or working on some school stuff. I often ask for help though. For example, the pile of write-ups and reports that I needed to accomplish was like impossible to finish on my own so I delegated some of the tasks to my two big sisters, my friends and some, to paid professionals. Most of the writing assignments I had was done by the
    http://www.galaxyessay.com/ the internet has to offer. Of course, amidst all the help that I got, I was still able to work on things on my own for the most part. And with that, a road trip with friends plus some exciting activities, like trail riding, is like the total stress reliever, making me and of course my friends, free from the worries and stresses of school life.

    ReplyDelete